Saturday, December 14, 2013


You Will See Me.

You are my new inspiration...
My muse
And I mean that not as a compliment

I will use you to cruise through any writer's block

Any lazy daze when a glazed gaze invades my mind's cave of creativity
I will think of you…and what you did to me
I will take negativity and make it inspire me
I was not a book from a library

As I stand here alone, I declare I was not a loan
To be picked up and dropped off at a later date
And you barely even made my spine bend
Just skimmed through some of the interesting bits then skipped to the end
The notes you left in my margins turned from scribbles to scars
But here's the best part:
You didn't even realise you were reading the first draft of a best seller
The manuscript of a future Nobel prize winner
This book you discarded as a pamphlet will ignite shit
I will write ten times harder than before

I will create art, I will create beauty
I will create so many things that you can't ignore
But I will not do them in your name
I will not shout you from the roof tops
I will tap your name out in morse code on my outer thigh
As I casually accept plaudits from on high
I will not to try to win you back
I do not want you back
I just want to show you
I just need to show you what you fucking walked away from
I will achieve all my goals ten-fold
I will achieve your goals too, casually
I will have happiness and joy in my life
I will fall in love; husband, child and wife
I will shine brighter than I could ever have dreamed to be
And you will see me
And you will see. Me
I will make rivers run red in your anonymity
The screams of nations will echo our affinity
My wrath will be relentless
My path of destruction will be momentously momentous
I will change the face of history and paint it in my likeness
And I will like this
I will destroy everything that you hold dear
By simply destroying everything far and near
My footsteps will be impossible not to hear
I will watch you from afar and taste each tear
I will wipe out entire races
I will erase faces and displace with great haste and no graces
This world will become my plaything
Embracing my ways and then just breaking
I will burn this entire world to the ground
I will leave a mark greater than any have ever left before
I will lay waste by land, air and sea


And you will see me


And you. Will see. Me


No comments: